Every year, it’s tradition for me to do a summer bucket list. It’s one of the posts I look forwarded to writing most each year because I get to very strategically set goals for an awesome summer – the very best goals, obviously. This year, I thought I’d have a little fun and give a little extra love to my home province with the Summer 2017 New Brunswick Destination Bucket List!
Curious what was on last summer’s list? Check it out here.
I consider these goals as my official rules of summer and try my hardest to incorporate each into vacation planning + use them as inspiration for last minute road trips. My hope is that some of these may inspire YOU to create your own list for the summer.
And now – my Summer 2017 New Brunswick Destination Bucket List ☀️
1. Visit the Black Sand Beach.
2. Try stand-up paddle board yoga at Shediac Paddle Shack.
3. Road trip to Campobello Island.
4. Walk the Reversing Falls Skywalk.
5. Hang with puffins on Machias Island.
6. Discover the tallest waterfall in New Brunswick in Boiestown.
7. Visit Saint George.
10. Drive to Minister’s Island at low tide.
11. Go to the Irving Nature Park.
12. Walk the grounds at the Kingsbrae Garden.
13. Visit Miscou Island.
14. Hike to Walton Glen Gorge.
16. Complete the Moosehorn hike at Fundy National Park.
17. Drive across the Hartland Bridge – the longest covered bridge in the world.
18. Visit Mount Carleton Provincial Park.
19. View the Grand Falls.
I’m excited to add that each of these destinations is completely new to me, so I’m extra motivated to check as many off my list as possible between now and the end of September.
Because this is Atlantic Canada, I embrace summer until the very last days of September and you should too!
Which of these destinations have you visited? Which would you love to check out this summer? Leave a comment below!