Can you feel those Friday vibes?
After an incredibly busy week – did I mention I revealed my first ever East Coast Mermaid Holiday Guide? – I’ve never been so happy to see a weekend. With plans to find the family Christmas tree, write my holiday cards, do some Christmas shopping, AND try a holiday recipe for the blog – you’re going to want to try this one, folks – it’s going to be an absolutely festive weekend and I can’t wait for it to start.
And what better way to kick it off than at the annual Antler Breakfast this morning. Stay tuned to my Insta Story for plenty of snapshots involving antlers + the Onboardly team.
We are très cute!
Until then, here is this week’s C list:
1. This Guy Re-Creates Famous Movie Scenes With His Cats And It’s Hilarious (via Buzzfeed) Golden cat content for the cat lovers.
2. How To Let Go Of Envy And Be Happy With What You Have (via Well and Good) This article is fantastic and #1 is actually on my 2017 goal list.
3. This Man’s Adventurous Animal Selfies Are Making Hearts Explode (via Huffington Post) This man lives the best life.
4. 5 Expert Tips to Stay Focused at Work During the Holiday Season (via Brit + Co) If you find it hard to stay focused at work as Christmas nears, here are 5 great tips to keep you on task! And may I add that #3 is my saving grace every December? I have lists for my lists.
5. 20 Awesome Gifts For The Impossible To Shop For (via Refinery29) You’re welcome.
Happy Weekend ✌🏻
If you’re looking to send some holiday cards that scream East Coast – why not consider picking up a pack of our ECM holiday cards? Use promo code: #LOCALWATERS to get a free personal delivery in the Moncton area.
And did we mention ECM tanks are now only $24.95 now through Christmas?