Happy Friday y’all.
It’s one of my favorite weekends of the year – Halloween Weekend!
Yes, Halloween may be on Monday, but that just means the festivities are going down this weekend and with pumpkin carving + Halloween party #2 on the social calendar, I’m dancing around the apartment to Thriller like a boss.
I’m also extra stoked about my Halloween costume this year. Keep an eye on Instagram to see my reveal!
And now, here is this week’s C list!
1. Canada Named Best Travel Destination In 2017 By Lonely Planet (via Forbes) In case any of you non-Canadians needed any more reason to come visit us!
2. How to Edit Your Pics So You Can Stop Relying on Instagram Filters (via Brit + Co.) Bookmark this for always.
3. Nautical Pumpkin Carving (via Canadian Living) Really regretting I didn’t buy white pumpkins this year.
4. Injured Tortoise Receives World’s First 3D Printed Shell (via BoredPanda) Here is your weekly reminder that sometimes, humanity can be awesome.
5. A sloth Photoshop battle is the only thing better than a sloth (via Mashable) And speaking of cute animals….
Whatever you are doing this Halloween weekend, I hope it’s spook-tacular! To follow my Halloween festivities, make sure to check our my Insta stories (i’m all about the insta stories) and add me on Snapchat 👉🏻 @crystalcrichard 👻
Stay spooky ✌🏻
Speaking of Insta. East Coast Mermaid the shop is now on Instagram. Follow along + learn about exciting new products coming to the shop here 👉🏻 @eastcoastmermaid_shop