Good Morning and Happy Friday!
This exhausted traveller is back from hot and sunny Texas – arriving after midnight last night – which means, if you’d like to send coffee my way, I’ll be accepting lattes all day.
It was an amazing trip and though I was hanging tight on a resort and didn’t get to see much of Houston, the Southern spirit was everything I dreamed it to be and I had way more authentic Mexican food than I could have dreamed and it was awesome. Being in a place where all eggs are served with salsa was my personal heaven.
Now it’s back to reality and naturally, the best way to start the weekend is with the C list. Curated with love from two separate countries and time zones.
1. DIY This Faux Bob for a Modern Marilyn Revival (via Brit + Co.) I am LOVING this look – have you tried a faux bob?
2. Tiny kitten wears tube sock sweater after surviving Hurricane Matthew (via Mashable) Your Friday dose of cute.
3. 10 of the Best Ken Bone Memes on the Internet (via Time) This week, America and the world fell in love with Ken Bone. These top 10 memes are everything.
4. 3-Minute Workout to Slimmer Inner Thighs (via Pop Sugar) Who knows if this works but I wouldn’t be a girl if I didn’t share. Because sharing is caring.
5. All the humans in ‘Stranger Things,’ replaced by hamsters (via Mashable) Are you a fan of Stranger Things? Because the hamster version is even more amazing than the already incredible Netflix phenomenon.
Have a stellar weekend ✌🏻