Good Morning! And Happy Friday!
On the heels of D and I’s amazing (and honestly, it was AMAZING) vacation together – I jetted off to beautiful seaside, Alma, New Brunswick for an Onboardly company retreat. So yes, this C list is coming to you from the coziest cabin nestled on a cliff. Because that’s how we roll.
I cannot wait to share pictures and stories from D and I’s adventure with you – so stay tuned for at least one or two posts dedicated to stunning Gaspésie coming to the blog in October. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to plenty of R&R this weekend, hopefully with a side of apple picking.
For now, here is this week’s C list.
1. 22 Workout Essentials That Slay for Less Than $75 (via Brit + Co.) I would like one of everything, but really – if you have the chance to order from or visit a Free People store, do it! Their clothing is like floating in a puffy cloud of comfortableness.
2. Bridal party carried adoptable puppies instead of bouquets (via Mashable) Perhaps the greatest bouquet selection in the history of ever.
3. 8 Reasons Why We LOVE Justina Blakeney’s #JungalowStyle (Brit +Co.) Not going to deny it. I’m digging #JungalowStyle.
4. Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Chopping Onions (via Buzzfeed) You may think you know everything about onions. You probably, don’t. So you should all read this.
5. 25 Halloween Lights You Need for Your Porch (via Brit + Co.) Ok, I’m totally a Halloween girl. So naturally, I love everything about these lights. What are your favorites?
6. These adorable little fish will hold your ice cream for you (via Mashable) Calling all mermaids. Let’s head to NYC, shall we?
Have an amazing weekend, friends ✌🏻
Each week, I’m always on the look out for new links. If you have one that I simply MUST include in the C list – send it my way or tweet me!