For myself, not only is it an amazing morning because it’s Friday, but it just so happens to be the best kind of Friday: the one where at 5:00pm you officially dance your way into VACATION MODE.
After nearly a year together, the stars and the universe aligned our busy schedules so that D and I could finally take our first real vacation together. Needless to say, I’m bouncing off the walls excited.
Tomorrow morning, we’re leaving for beautiful Gaspé, Quebec – which may not sound familiar to 99% of you reading this BUT we’re going to see this, this, and this, so I’m sure by now you totally understand why this wandering mermaid is over the moon.
And without further blah-blah-blah, here is this week’s C list curated just for you!
1. I Don’t Need You To Be My Everything, I Just Need You To Be My Best Friend (via Thought Catalogue) This is a powerfully awesome read. Find your best friend.
2. 12 DIY Best Friend Halloween Costume Ideas For 2016 That Are Almost Too Perfect (via Bustle) Every single one of these is golden.
3. People Are Going Nuts Over This 2-Year-Old Dinosaur Expert (via Huffington Post) This is the cutest thing you will see all week.
4. 13 Amazing Trips To Take With Your BFF (via Refinery29) Hey besties – who wants to hit up Lake Placid or the Catskills for a girl’s trip next summer?
5. The 5 Affordable Pieces You Need for Fall, According to Every Blogger (via Brit + Co.) I am LOVING the lingerie inspired lace trend for this fall. What’s your favorite?
6. Hillary Clinton Appears on Zach Galifianakis’ ‘Between Two Ferns,’ (via Hollywood Reporter) Golden. Simply golden.
7. Festive Sweet Corn Guacamole Recipe (via Hello Creative Family) I cannot WAIT to make this recipe. If you love guacamole and corn, this one is for you.
Have an amazing weekend!
I’ll be seeing you from the Gaspé coast ✌🏻
We have a brand new shipment of East Coast Mermaid tanks that JUST arrived. This batch won’t last long, so order yours today. Local? Message us about our #localwaters promotion. Translation? Delivery is a freebie!