Happiest Friday Vibes.
I’m not quite sure how this week flew by so fast, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it’s because the countdown is on to D and I’s first vacation together, happening a week from tomorrow.
Destination? You’ll just have to wait and see but needless to say, I’m beyond excited to unplug together for 5 days and explore a new destination in my own country.
Until then, here is this week’s C list.
1. 7 Hilarious Images Of “SNL” Characters Re-Created With Kids (via Buzzfeed) Absolutely awesome.
2. Why You Need to Stop Skipping Your Lunch Break (via the Every Girl) I’m notorious for multitasking over lunch – eating AND doing client work at the same time. This article has some great arguments for why this is a horrible habit and how to change it.
3. 23 Instagram Dogs That Will Brighten Up Your Day (via Brit + Co.) You’re welcome.
4. Here’s a bunch of baby turtles munching on a hibiscus flower (via Mashable) Could these little guys be any cuter?
5. 10 Water-Packed Foods That Will Keep You Hydrated (via Brit + Co.) Need to add more water to your diet? Here’s 10 delicious foods to get you started.
6. Fifty Shades Darker – Official Trailer (via YouTube) So who’s excited?
7. Everyone’s Super Impressed With This Sex-Crazed Tortoise Who Saved His Species (via Buzzfeed) This story made my whole week. You go, Diego.
Have an amazing weekend.
Stay salty ✌🏻
Did you catch my interview with Canada’s first bachelorette? Read all about tacos, tattoos, travel and love here.