Good morning and Happy Friday!
I am publishing this week’s C list from beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota where I’ve been for the past two days visiting one of Onboardly’s awesome clients. Beyond the fact that I was excited to add a new state to my list of states I’ve travelled to, can I just say – Minnesota is SO pretty.
Also. Mall of America is AWESOME.
Here is this week’s C list.
1. Stranger Things Season 2 is Definitely Happening! Here’s its Mysterious Trailer (via Wired) I really loved Netflix’s Stranger Things so I’m really excited to see what season 2 brings. Who are you looking forward to seeing return?
2. 10 Realistic Work-Life Balance Tips You Can Steal From Billionaire Entrepreneurs (via Inc.) I’m looking to start #6 this September and I’m so excited to reap the benefits.
3. 13 Historical Sites In Canada That You Need To Visit Right Now (via Buzzfeed) Not surprising, #13 made me smile. It’s one of my favorite historical spots on the East Coast.
4. Letter gets to Iceland by hand-drawn map (via BBC) This is all kinds of awesome.
5. Fuel Your Busy Day With These 19 Energy Bites Recipes (via Brit + Co.) I’m a huge fan of energy bites, especially ahead of a run, so I can’t wait to try some of these recipes!
Have an AMAZING Labor Day weekend.
I’ll be back with a new les mots on Tuesday morning – just in time for you to start your week! For now, start feeling those long weekend vibes ✌🏻
Want to rock your very own East Coast Mermaid tank top this Labor Day? Live in the area? Message me about the #LocalWaters promotion or order online via the East Coast Mermaid shop!