I’m very happy to report that I survived the first week back after an epic week long vacation in Maine. It was busy. It was hectic. And yes, it’s not 5pm on Friday yet – but the amount of good vibes, positive energy, and creative flow I’ve been experiencing have certainly proved my vacation was incredibly good for the soul.
With no agenda or itinerary for this weekend, I’m looking forward to lots of sleep and some downtime. I’m also excited to start planning phase 2 of the East Coast Mermaid shop – needless to say, the beaches of Maine were very inspiring.
Until then, here is this week’s C list.
1. 33 Epic Drone Photos to Inspire You to Visit Australia (via From Where I Drone) This not only makes me want to go to Australia, it makes me want to learn to scuba THEN go to Australia so I can check out those amazing shipwrecks.
2. The Biggest Change I’ve Made to My Beauty Routine Recently (via Cupcakes and Cashmere) I don’t wear much foundation, but this makes me tempted to try going without. Do you wear foundation? Go free? Let me know if you’ve experienced similar results.
3. Planning a summer staycation? Here are 4 ways to take it to the next level (via Mashable) I’m all about #3. Obviously.
4. This Husky Helped Save A Cat’s Life And Now They’re The Cutest BFFs (via Buzzfeed) This will be the sweetest thing you read all day.
5. I Recreated Pusheen Stickers With My Cat (via Bored Panda) This is why the internet was invented. Truly.
6. The 10 funniest memes from Usain Bolt and Andre De Grasse’s 200-meter shenanigans (via USA Today) I have been LOVING watching all things Usain Bolt and Andre De Grasse during the Olympics. This post is pure gold.
7. 19 Whole30 Dinners to Cook Up + Eat Healthy All Week Long (via Brit + Co.) I’m pretty sure I need to make #2 ASAP.
Have a stellar weekend.
Did you catch the latest East Coast Summer Series post? I share all of my favorite pics from beautiful Montreal.