This week’s C list is coming from one of my absolute favorite places on the East Coast – beautiful Old Orchard Beach, Maine. If you’ve never been, you simply MUST plan a vacation here soon. If you have, well, you know how in heaven I am right now surrounded by the most gorgeous beach, the cutest pier, and all the picture-perfect sights a girl could ever ask for.
In short, I’ve been having the time of my life as my Instagram feed and Snapchat stories would suggest. I cannot wait to share some of my favorite snapshots with you all in the coming weeks on the blog. It’s also been a super fun time proudly repping the East Coast Mermaid tanks ALL over the map down here.
Now, before I hit the beach, here is this week’s C list curated with extra salty love from Maine.
1. How to Grow Old with Yourself (via the Every Girl) Love this. “Figure out what you actually like to do” is so, so, so very important.
2. 6 Dreamy Vacations Inspired by Your Fave Disney Princesses (via Brit + Co.) How do we add, under the sea, to this list of vacations?
3. 19 Awesome Shirts For Your Equally Awesome Bridal Party (via Huffington Post) I mean, I’m partial to #1 but every single one of these is all kinds of awesome.
4. A Stray Dog Ran With A Marathoner For 20 Miles And Now He’s Being Adopted (via Buzzfeed) Let’s all pass the tissues.
5. 5 Breakfasts-In-A-Jar That Will Be Your New Obsession (via Refinery29) I am ALL about that third option.
And that is it for this week. I know it’s shorter than usual, but this mermaid has a beach calling her name.
Have an amazing weekend + stay salty ⚓️
To follow all of my Maine adventures, make sure to add me on Instagram and catch real time moments in the new Instagram Stories feature. Spoiler: I chase a lot of seagulls.