Happy Friday Mermaids + Pirates.
It’s not just any regular Friday for this blogger. It’s the Friday before VACATION.
That’s right, as of 5:00pm today, I’m sliding into Vacation Mode and on Sunday morning, I’m embarking on girl’s trip adventure to the beautiful state of Maine for an entire week.
One week with so much seafood, sandy beaches, lighthouses, seaside attractions and more. And did I mention that in addition to adding another memorable trip with my mother to my collection of memories, I get to see two kindred spirits that I haven’t seen in years!
Epic Girl’s Trip? Totally.
But first, here is this week’s C list, curated with love.
1. How to Pack for an Entire Week in *Just* One Carry-On (via Brit + Co) I think every woman should be able to do this. Can you?
2. Channel Your Inner Mermaid With This DIY Mermaid Swimsuit (via Brit + Co.) Every mermaid on the East Coast will be making one of these this weekend.
3. Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer, and swear more (via Business Insider) Not going to lie – I can be messy, I get my best work done at night, and I have the tendency to cuss like a pirate when the mood hits me – so this study is excellent ;)
4. Summer Road Tripping 101 (via Jillian Harris) Who doesn’t love a good road trip? This made me so excited to hit the road on Sunday!
5. 25 Things Every Coastal Cook Should Know (via Coastal Living) I can proudly say I’m well versed when it comes to coastal cooking – are you?
6. Master of pranks Britney Spears surprises Jimmy Kimmel in the middle of the night (via Mashable) Can’t. Stop. Giggling.
7. Introducing Mermaid Crowns (via Cosmopolitan) Lastly, because nearly a dozen of you sent this to me, tagged me, tweeted me, etc. – let’s all wear mermaid crowns this year.
Have an amazing weekend!
Stay Salty ⚓️ Stay Wild
I may be on vacation next week, but it’s mermaiding as usual on the blog. Come back Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for salty fresh content, and if you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog to never miss another post!