Good Morning! And Happiest Friday vibes!
As many of you know, I’m in Montreal this week attending StartupFest which so far has been awesome. Yesterday, I saw the founder of Reddit, Alexis Ohanian speak about online communities + cats and needless to say, it was awesome.
The weather has been HOT. Like, the worst humidity you could imagine, so as someone susceptible to heat headaches, I’ve been battling one since I got here. But I’ve been making the most of it and as always, loving walking the narrow streets of Old Montreal.
Here’s this week’s C List, a little short and sweet given travel this week, but curated with lots of love from Montreal – Canada’s own little Paris 🇫🇷
1. 10 Lazy Girl Ways to Be Your Healthiest Self (via Brit + Co.) I think #4 is key to a happy life. Stay creative. Be a dreamer.
2. Planning a Euro Trip on a Budget (via Samantha in Transit) With flights to Europe so cheap right now, shouldn’t we all plan a trip?
3. 11 jobs that you wouldn’t think pay $100k (via Mashable) Thinking about a career change? These 11 jobs should do the trick.
4. Grilled Corn Salsa (via Cupcakes and Cashmere) Making this ASAP.
5. Don’t forget sunscreen: how to not get burned during the slow summer months (via MuckRack) Ok. Shameless plug time. I wrote this super fun piece on how to not get burned in the PR industry over the slow summer months. If you’re a business owner, PR pro, or freelancer – check it out!
And for those of you who’ve been to Montreal before – what’s your must see or do in the city!
Have an awesome weekend.
Did you catch the latest East Coast Summer Series post? I share our adventure at the St. Martins Sea Caves – an East Coast must this summer!