Good Morning! Happy Friday!
And WELCOME WEEKEND!
It should come as no surprise that this weekend is yet again, packed with adventure for this mermaid. While the Fundy Trail Parkway is hard to top, I’m beyond excited to have a lobster boat cruise and a trip to Halifax on the agenda this weekend. And bad weather be damned, I’m absolutely, whole heartedly ready to make the most of the less than ideal East Coast weather we’re getting.
To kick off the weekend, here is this week’s C List, just for you!
1. Atlantic Canada Camping: 22 Gorgeous Sites In Nova Scotia, New Brunswick And More (via Huffington Post) Camping on the East Coast this summer? This will give you SO many beautiful options to choose from.
2. Top 10 ways to reduce your mobile data usage (via Telus Business Blog) I go through data like I go through coffee. Translation: I use A LOT. This is a great round-up of ways to reduce the amount you use. Especially helpful if you’re paying big $$$ each time you go over.
3. 4 Ways to Avoid Looking Like a Tourist on Your Next Trip (via Brit + Co) When I went to Paris, I blended in so well, some mistook me for a local at a few points in time. This post featuring my favorite travel blogger, C’est Christine, includes some great tips on blending in!
4. Mixed Berry Wine Slushies (via FreutCake) For all your summer mixers. I can’t wait to try this with my girls this summer.
5. 6 apps to help you win summer (via Mashable) I’m definitely downloading #2 this weekend.
6. How to Plan a Last Minute Trip (via the Every Girl) Suffering from wanderlust this summer but don’t have anything on the calendar? I love this piece on how to plan a last minute trip. Where would you go?
7. Possibly possessed keyboard player steals the show (via Mashable) I’m still giggling like a fool over this video. I promise it will make your whole day. Make sure you get at least 30 seconds in.
And that is it.
Have an amazing weekend.
Stay salty 🌊
Need a little inspiration to get out and explore this weekend? Check out my Summer Bucket List for an idea or two!