After what can only be described as an epic May long weekend, this week went by at lightning speed. Seriously, how are we already Friday? And no, I’m not complaining in the slightest.
This weekend, I’m looking forward to binging the new season of Bloodline, available on Netflix TODAY and going camping with friends out of the city Saturday, ultimately checking another item off my 2016 Summer Bucket List.
Of course, until the weekend can get started, here are all of the links I’m crushing on this week – curated just for you this Friday morning!
1. Why You Need to Put a Pinch of Salt in Your Coffee (via House Beautiful) Have you tried this neat little hack? Let me know in the comments.
2. Chewbacca mask lady lives her best life at Facebook HQ (via Mashable) This story just keeps getting better and better.
3. Is This The Reason You Keep Killing Your Succulents? (via Apartment Therapy) I’ve had a lot of friends jump on the succulent bandwagon since I’ve started pimping them out on my Instagram account. They are ALL over our apartment, in fact, I have four in my direct line of sight right now. But if you’re thinking they’re all a cake walk to take care of, read this post first.
4. Beauty and the Beast Official Trailer (via YouTube) I’m excited. Are YOU excited?
5. The Ultimate Fish Tacos (via Food Network) One of my girls made this recipe and said it was AMAZING. It may need to be a Recipe of the Month this summer! Try it out and let me know what you think!
6. An East Coast Mobile Boutique! (via In Pursuit) You’ve heard of food trucks, now meet In Pursuit, the boutique on a truck charming Atlantic Canada. Bonus! You can order their gorgeous collection online. They ship across Canada!
7. Here’s How Much You Should Actually Charge Your Phone (via Refinery29) Um, my mind is blown!
Have an AMAZING weekend.
And to my Americans – Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Please have an extra serving of BBQ for me.
Did you catch my Cape Spencer Lighthouse adventure? See it all here.
Are you binging Bloodline this weekend? Here’s an awesome recap by Hollywood Reporter on 7 things to remember from season 1!