I don’t know about you, but this week flew by on my end and I couldn’t be more excited to see the sun this morning. We had a surprise snowfall on Wednesday night, so waking up to even a few centimetres of snow on the ground Thursday morning was unsettling.
That said, the forecast for today is blue skies and sun, and I have a lunch time run planned so life is good.
And to get YOUR Friday off to the right start, here is this week’s C List!
1. This CEO fits all of her trash since 2012 in a mason jar (via Mashable) This post will either inspire you or make you feel like a horrible human being. Either way – it’s pretty awesome what you can do for our environment if you want to.
2. The Broke Girl’s Guide To Healthy Eating (via Refinery29) Want to eat healthy without dropping $200 at the grocery store each trip? You’re welcome.
3. 5 Houseplants We Want (via Casa & Company) We’re a little obsessed with houseplants, and while I’d love to have every single one on this list, having a cat means saying no to some of the toxic greenery out there BUT that doesn’t mean all of you folks without cats can’t have every plant on this list.
4. 10 Things That Should ACTUALLY Be in Your Purse This Summer (via Brit + Co) You guys, I’m so excited that summer is nearly here. Just in case you need a little help to secure the essentials, here’s everything you need to have on you this summer.
5. Tone It Up’s Bikini Series Playlist (via Tone it Up) Speaking about summer, I don’t know about you, but I’ve been squeezing in a run every day to get ready for bikini season. This playlist from Karena and Katrina is awesome and I’m totally snagging a bunch of these songs for my own playlist.
6. Want to Have an Awesome Day? Try This Before Getting Out of Bed (via Inc.) Number one on this list is now a must for me. Which one will you try?
7. Emu Discovers A Sprinkler And Completely Loses His Mind (via the Dodo) Little known fact: emus are one of my absolute favorite animals. I love how they are so ugly, they’re cute and they kind of look and act like a dinosaur. Anyway, this video will brighten your day if you have a love for ugly-cute creatures.
And that is it for today.
Have an awesome weekend folks! Enjoy the sun!
Don’t forget to come back on Monday morning for les mots!