Bikini season is just around the corner, which means I’ve been on the search for some new, tasty (and healthy) recipes to try.
A true East Coaster and seafood addict, everyone who knows me knows how much I love shrimp. Over brunch on Sunday, D was quick to point out a recipe for Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp that was featured in his Yummly email and by Sunday night, my grocery list included everything I needed to make all my skinny bang bang shrimp dreams come true.
The end result? An absolutely delicious (and healthy) dinner for two.
Here’s what you’ll need!
- Cooked, Peeled + Deveined Shrimp (we used 16 large fresh local shrimp)
- 3 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of Sweet Chili Sauce
- Sriracha sauce to taste (I added about 4 dashes)
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped green onions
How to make this skinny bang bang shrimp perfection!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 f.
2. In a bowl, mix your greek yogurt, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, and green onions.
3. Add your shrimp to your skewers.
4. Brush your sauce over your shrimp and bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve with your choice of sides!
I served my skinny bang bang shrimp with basmati rice and caesar salad – what will you serve it with?!
Now, go on and make this recipe, then come back and tell me how amazing it was!
Following me on Snapchat? You totally saw me cooking this on Monday night. Not following me on Snapchat? Let’s change that! 👻 crystalcrichard