Top of the morning to you, internet and friends!
If you’re recovering from St. Paddy’s Day celebrations (Bella had a particularly wild night) the good news is that it’s Friday and if you’re reading this with your morning coffee, you’re less than 8 hours away from the weekend.
We get the keys to our new place on Saturday, so needless to say, I’m SO excited for the weekend. We’re also hitting up a Richard family party Saturday night and I can’t wait to squeeze the aunts and uncles I haven’t had the chance to see much this winter.
Until the weekend kicks off, here is this Week’s C List, curated with love, just for you!
1. Healthy Banana Bread! (via Cookie + Kate) This is 100% the first recipe I cannot wait to make in our new place.
2. Little white pet fox finds hilarity in the little things (via Mashable) Death by cute.
3. Taylor Swift Is On An Insane Vacation, But Also Reminded Us About Her Boyfriend’s REAL Name (via Buzzfeed) As if the world wasn’t already jealous of Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris’s relationship, this vacation just took it to another level.
4. 10 Words You Might Be Pronouncing Wrong (via PureWow) I don’t care what anyone says. Gif is Gif.
5. When Asked About Sex After 65 Years Of Marriage, One Guy Tells It Like It Is (via Elite Daily) This may be the cutest (and funniest) thing I’ve seen in awhile – this will make your cheeks hurt from smiling. I promise.
6. Marcia Clark on O.J. Simpson Trial: “I Know We Made Mistakes — We Were Not Perfect” (via Hollywood Reporter) Are you watching the People vs. OJ Simpson? Because we’re obsessed with it. This interview with the real Marcia Clark on her thoughts on the show is everything I wanted and more. If you’re watching the show, this post is a must.
7. 16 apps that will seriously raise your Instagram game (via Mashable) My favorite? Facetune. I don’t use it often (or gratuitously) but I do love it for fixing up dark shadows or blemishes. It’s a paid app but so, so worth it.
And that’s it from me – have an amazing weekend.
And! Don’t forget to come back on Monday for les mots! Better yet – subscribe to the blog to never miss a post again.
Did you catch my Spring Book Pile post? Go check it out now!