As some of you may have seen on Facebook or Snapchat, I’m saying goodbye to my beautiful single girl’s apartment in two weeks and moving into a spectacular new two bedroom top floor apartment with D. To say I’m excited is a serious understatement – I haven’t stopped smiling since we said yes and submitted the paper work.
It is without a doubt the craziest and most exciting thing I’ve said yes to and I couldn’t be happier.
Of course, with a move in two weeks comes decluttering and packing up my life and you would not believe the amount of stuff I’ve accumulated in four and a half years at this address. I’m not saying it’s hoarders extreme but I’m also not saying I’m a minimalist by any stretch.
So this weekend, I’m really looking forward to organizing, decluttering, filling boxes for charity and continuing to be so excited for this new chapter. I know it’s going to be amazing.
And to get the weekend started, here is this week’s C List!
1. Pineapple Leather Is Here And It Looks Like A Real Game-Changer (via Huffington Post) I love pineapple and this makes me so excited. I’m down.
2. This Avocado Hack Will Change Your Life (via Refinery29) BRB. I’m making avocado fries.
3. Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life (via Metro) I’m not crying, YOU’RE crying.
4. What Living On A Boat Is REALLY Like (via Refinery29) You guys, if you’ve ever wanted to live on a boat, stop what you’re doing RIGHT NOW and go look at this. I’m in LOVE.
5. One CEO explains why she thinks this common piece of career advice is terrible (via Business Insider) To unplug or not to unplug – that is truly the question.
6. The Taco-Shaped Chair You Never Knew You Needed (via Refinery29) These are the kinds of things I email my boyfriend with the subject line: “We Need this”
7. How to Style Your Bedroom (via the EveryGirl) If you end up redecorating your room this weekend, I’m not responsible.
8. The Hardest Titanic Movie Quiz You Will Ever Take (via Buzzfeed) I scored 10/10 but I also saw the movie 14 times in theatres. No regrets. Now take this quiz and come back to tell me how you scored!
And that’s it! Have an awesome weekend and see you on Monday for les mots!
Did you catch my Recipe of the Month on Wednesday? It’s bite sized and it’s no bake!