It’s been one of those weeks that has flown by with all things being exciting and busy at Onboardly and with my modelling debut last night at a local girls and boy’s club’s annual diamond dinner.
Yes, I modelled. Yes, it was one of the funnest things I have ever been asked to do.
15 second video clip here ;)
And now it’s the weekend and one of my favorite humans, you all know her as S, is coming up from Halifax for the perfect weekend of girl’s nights, brunching, shopping, and more brunching.
Until then, here is this week’s C List that includes an alpaca named Chew-Paca. I kid you not.
1. This Penguin Couple Had A Better Valentine’s Day Than You (via Buzzfeed) This is why the internet was invented, folks.
2. 11 Ways Becoming A Morning Person Will Drastically Change Your Life For The Better (via Elite Daily) I have struggled over and over to be more of a morning person. While I find it easy in the summer, it’s hard for me in the winter. This article raises some very valid points about the benefits.
3. Meet Jesper, The Skiing, Swimming, Horse-Riding Wonder Cat (via Buzzfeed) Last week, I shared the story about a cat that has a job. This week, a cat that can basically do more athletic activities than most humans.
4. Chewy the alpaca is better than any other pet on Instagram (via Mashable) If you know me, you know how much I love alpacas. I’m pretty sure I need to acquire one ASAP.
5. Beauty Trial: My Friends’ Favorite Mascaras (via Cupcakes and Cashmere) I always enjoy seeing how my personal favorite mascara (Too Faced Better than Sex) stacks up against others used by beauty and fashion bloggers. If you’re in the market for a new mascara, I highly recommend this post!
6. Pancakes 3 Ways (via Zoella) Many of you may know how much I love pancakes, so when one of my favorite Vloggers posted these recipes, I immediately had to try all three and while I haven’t quite gotten around to it yet, know that these recipes are bookmarked and you should probably all try them too.
7. 6 Life Changing Airplane Secrets No One Talks About (via Refinery29) There is a reason I use A LOT of hand sanitizer when I’m on a plane.
Have an epic weekend, friends!
If you haven’t caught my book of the month – what are you waiting for? It’s absolutely one of my new favorites from Christina Lauren!