It’s the most wonderful weekday of the week – FRIDAY!
It’s also the beginning of Valentine’s Day weekend, and though I’ve been known to hideout with a movie and Ben & Jerry’s on this heart-filled day, as many of you can probably imagine – I’m SO excited to celebrate with as many cliche Valentine’s day traditions as possible this year.
But before I get into cupid mode, for your Friday morning pleasure, here is this week’s C List.
1. 31 People Who Are Really Nailing This Whole Marriage Thing (via Buzzfeed) Whether you’re married or in a relationship, we can all relate to at least a few of these and they are golden.
2. 10 Minute Chair Yoga Routine for Stress Relief (via The Blissful Mind) Yogi or not – many of these quick and easy stress relief moves are perfect for anyone in need of a little relief.
3. Mike and Dave Need Dates Trailer (via Vulture) If you love Zac Efron, Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick, Hawaii, laughing until it hurts or any of the above – please do yourself a favor and watch this trailer.
4. 5 Ways to Simplify Your Life (via Jillian Harris) Because everyone can use a little more simplicity in their life.
5. Look At This Incredibly Rare Albino Baby Sea Turtle Making Its Way To The Ocean (via Buzzfeed) IT’S A BABY TURTLE AND IT’S ALBINO. Do you need anything more?
6. These Adorable Great-Grandmothers Have Been Best Friends For Over 70 Years (via Elite Daily) Friendship goals, you guys. Friendship goals.
7. This Cat Who Catches Mice At A Train Station Just Got Promoted (via Buzzfeed) This is one of the cutest things you’ll see all week. Now let’s all go help our cats with their resumes.
So, have an AMAZING Valentine’s Day weekend friends.
And make sure to come back on Monday AM as I’m launching the newest weekly series: Les Mots. For those of you who parlez pas francais (don’t speak french) that just means: Words. On each Monday, I’ll share a new quote to inspire you and get your week off to an amazing start. Because words are just that powerful.
Now, go and tell someone you love them this weekend, even if it’s just a pet, a cactus or a slice of pizza. Love is love.
PS: Huge thank you to the fabulous Amy O. for sending me the Albino Turtle link and basically making my week.
If YOU have awesome links, please always send them my way! I’m always on the lookout for great links for the C List and appreciate the tips! Tweet me or shoot me an email crysrichard [at] gmail [dot] com. Sharing is caring!