This week’s C List is extra packed with a ton of great links – including several with ridiculously cute baby animals. Because really, that’s how EVERY Friday should start.
I’m looking forward to spending the weekend with many of my favorite humans celebrating my best friend’s husband Marc’s birthday – appropriately named “Marcmas.” We often joke that Marc is my CPO – Chief Purchasing Officer – as he and Brittany, being the epic humans they are, bought my domain for me years ago and continue to renew it yearly.
So, just for my CPO: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC!!! Thank you for being you and for treating B like the wonderfully, beautiful princess that she is. You and her are my definition of #relationshipgoals.
And now, here is this week’s C List.
1. Super Bowl commercial: Comedians Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen brag about the size of their caucuses (via Mashable) If you love a) Super Bowl commercials b) Amy Schumer c) Seth Rogen or d) all of the above – this one is for you!
2. 10 Recipes You’ll Still Have Time To Make When You Get Home From Work (via Refinery29) No excuses.
3. Here’s How I Went From Zero Followers To Winning Instagram (via Refinery29) If you’re trying to up your Instagram game – this post is for you.
4. 7 Ways to be More Consistent With Your Health (via the Blissful Mind) After starting 2016 a little more burnt out from 2015 than I would have liked, I made the conscience decision that healthy living was a priority for 2016. This post is a great place to start for those of you thinking of doing the same!
5. First Trailer For Romance ‘Me Before You’ Starring Emilia Clarke And Sam Claflin (via IndieWire) Grab some tissues, watch this trailer, plan a girls night.
6. 73 Questions with Derek Zoolander (via YouTube) You’re welcome. That’s all.
7. Super cute baby meerkats explore the outside world for first time (via Mashable) Again. You’re welcome.
8. 9 Tips to Kissable Lips (via Jillian Harris) Just in time for Valentine’s Day – ladies, these tips rule.
9. Baby bandicoot found napping in a duckling nest (via Mashable) More cute animals because can you really have too many cute animals? I don’t think so.
Have a great weekend, folks!