Happy Friday friends!
I wanted to start off by thanking ALL of you for the amazing birthday wishes last week – 32 has gotten off to a fantastic start. I can’t wait to see what the next 51 weeks of 32 will bring.
I also wanted to thank all of you who entered my giveaway to win a copy of On Resilience (read all about this amazing book here) AND congratulations to Jess (@sianria) – you are the lucky winner of your own copy of On Resilience. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours to get your copy over to you!
Now, I’m ready to start my Friday and a much needed, lazy weekend so let’s kick this day off with all of the links I’m absolutely crushing on this week!
1. Sloth rescued from a busy highway will fill your weary heart with love (via Buzzfeed) True story: I have spent more time looking at these pictures, flailing my arms and fighting happy tears this week than I can admit – if you haven’t taken a moment to read this happy ending story, do it now!
2. People Are Going Nuts Over This Ridiculously Hot Veterinarian (via Buzzfeed) Honestly, you should be sitting down for this one. Especially if you have a weakness for cute animals and men who love them.
3. Neighbors 2 Trailer (via YouTube) I LOVED Neighbors, so naturally I cannot wait for the sequel. What do you think?
4. 22 Tiny Things You Should Do For Yourself Every Single Day (via Thought Catalogue) Please, take a moment, read this list. There truly is something on here for everyone that will change your day for the better.
5. John Krasinski Talking About How Much He Loves Emily Blunt Will Destroy You (via Buzzfeed) These two were truly the reason someone invented #relationshipgoals.
6. 16 Texts Fetuses Wish They Could Send (via Buzzfeed) This one is for all my friends and followers with kids, but I’m not going to lie – I snorted tea reading this, so whether you’ve ever had a fetus as a tenant or not. You’re in for a good laugh.
7. Dax and Kristen Do Africa (via YouTube) This is pretty much the greatest thing I saw all week. Can we all agree, these two have the most fun ever?
And that’s it for this week – have an absolutely epic weekend!
If you haven’t already checked out my Product of the Month – what are you waiting for? This beauty product is a MUST for the ladies. And as always, if you’re not following me on Snapchat, what are you waiting for? Add me: 👻 crystalcrichard for daily snaps, stories, and sneak peeks behind the scenes the scenes of the blog!