And Happy One Week Until Christmas!!! Because that’s what really matters, right?
I’m writing this in a post-Star Wars high, because holy woah The Force Awakens. I can’t say anything about it, because that goes against the Star Wars religion, but let’s just say that if you have even an ounce of love for Star Wars, this movie should be a must on your holiday movie list.
Just trust me on this one.
With the crazy of the holidays, I’m looking forward to an even crazier weekend of great food, parties, more parties, brunching, and somewhere in there getting a lot more baking, shopping, and present wrapping done, and dare I say it, maybe a nap?
BUT until the fun can get started, here is this week’s C List of goodness!
1. Here’s how all of our favorite Christmas movies might just exist in one universe (via Hello Giggles) Prepare to have your mind blown. Especially if you’re a fan of The Holiday and Love Actually.
2. 36 Film Quotes To Use When You Need An Instagram Caption (via Buzzfeed) This is such a fantastic list. My personal favorite? “Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. 7 Hacks To Save You Big Money On Amazon (via Refinery29) Doing some last minute holiday shopping with your Amazon Prime account? Check out these hacks to save a dollar or two or more.
4. Hamster can’t contain his excitement during ‘Star Wars’ trailer (via Mashable) Seriously. Star Wars and small furry animals. Two of my favorite things.
5. Catch Up with ‘Star Wars’ in 3 Minutes (via TechCocktail) Lastly (and most importantly) for those of you heading out to see The Force Awakens this weekend, may this 3 minute catch-up video save your butt if you, like myself, haven’t had a chance to binge all six movies this month.
And that’s it!
Friends and Followers: it’s been an AMAZING year of C Lists. Each and every Friday, at least one human in the world reminds me of how the C List is enjoyed over their morning coffee or breakfast and for that reason, if only for that one human, I will keep publishing these posts every Friday long into 2016.
But next Friday is Christmas and that means mimosas and presents in the morning. The following Friday is New Years Day and I plan to be in a post-NYE blissed out state. So yes, this will be the last C List of the year. I can’t wait to bring the C List back bigger and even better in three weeks time!
And until then – there will be plenty more holiday content to come, so make sure to subscribe to the blog over there on the right —> so that you never miss another post!
Happy Holidays, friends! And Happy Weekend!
Did you catch my Holiday Almond Bark recipe? It’s the easiest holiday recipe you’ll make this year.