It’s that time of the month again where I share one of my favourite recipes! If you’re a regular, you’ll notice these recipes are typically healthy, easy, and made with just a few ingredients: exactly how I like it!
This month’s recipe is one of my regular lunch time dishes – I bring it to work all the time and it’s a personal favourite.
I like to call it my – Avocado Toast!
Here’s what you’ll need!
- 1 slice of multigrain bread (or you’re personal choice of bread!)
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 small roma tomato or a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp of romano cheese petals
- Start by toasting your bread!
2. Mash up your avocado and spread on your toast!
Bonus: Sometimes if I have it on hand (probably because I’ve made guacamole lately) , I’ll mix in garlic, diced red onions, some lime juice and cilantro to spice things up a little bit!
3. Next, slice your tomatoes into bite size pieces and place on top of the avocado.
4. Sprinkle your romano petals on top of everything and poof! You’re ready to enjoy your avocado toast!
As you can see, this recipe is SO easy and SO good for you. It’s also one that can be really dressed up or dressed down as much as you’d like based on what’s currently in your fridge!
So! Tell me! What are your favourite ways to enjoy toast?
Did you catch last week’s Product of the Month? If you’re shopping for a nautically obsessed loved one in your life, this MUST be on your list!