Happy Almost Halloween Friday!
Halloween is quite honestly one of my favourite days of the year. Seriously. It’s like – Christmas and Halloween. And the day before Halloween is always so magical, because it involves pumpkin carving, horror movie marathons on TV, Thriller and Monster Mash on repeat, and putting the final touches to your Halloween costume.
This year, I’m VERY excited about my costume, so definitely keep an eye on Instagram and Snapchat (👻 crystalcrichard). Friends and I are also hosting what will hopefully be the most epic Halloween party on Saturday night, so yes – it’s going to be a extra spooktacular weekend.
But first! Here is this week’s extra spooky, Halloween-themed C List!
- 21 Last-Minute Halloween Decorations You Can Make Yourself ( via Buzzfeed) Whether you’ve signed up last minute to host a party or you’re just feeling like your place could be a little more festive this weekend, this post has got you covered. My favorite? The printable beverage labels!
- Starbucks has a spooky new Frappuccino for Halloween (via Mashable) As always, Starbucks knows how to deliver the festive spirit! On my to do list today is scoring my own frappula before the day is over!
- How ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Became an Enduring, $100-Million Brand (via Inc.) The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my all-time favourite movies and a must around Halloween. I loved this article and if you’re a fan, you will too!
- These 16 Movies Are Incredibly Scary & Gore-Free (via Refinery29) Want to get spooked but not into the gore that comes with most horror movies? Here are 16 perfect options for you this Halloween.
- 25 Halloween Costumes For Women (via Huffington Post) It’s nearly 24 hours till go time and you have NO idea what you’re dressing up as for Halloween. No problem, with this list, you’ll be nailing it in no time.
Wishing you all a perfectly spooky Halloween!