While everyone knows I’m pretty obsessed with summer, I’m also quite in love with fall. Or more specifically, the thirty-one days of fall that make up October. Between the leaves changing, the pumpkin patches and corn mazes, Canadian Thanksgiving and my favorite of all – Halloween! – it’s truly a magical time of year.
Lately, I’ve noticed several bloggers doing their very own October or Fall Bucket List or Goals posts, so I wanted to get in on the fun.
Here is my 2015 October Wish List!
- Hit up a corn maze and pumpkin patch with friends. Every year, my friends and I hit up the local Green Pig Country Market for their flashlight corn maze and Zombie Wars. You haven’t lived until you’ve shot the undead with paintballs with your best pals. Trust me.
- Host a Rocky Horror Picture Show viewing party with gal pals. This is one of my favorite movies of all-time and a must this time of year. A girl’s night with good food, good friends, and some transylvania fun is on my to do’s.
- Bake four amazing homemade apple pies. Ok, so last year, I baked my first apple pie and it was a hit. This year, with two Thanksgiving dinners to attend, I’m looking forward to making four fresh, apple pies this year.
- Be thankful. To say this year was a bit of a rollercoaster would be an understatement – it’s been one hell of a wild ride. Between my career, my blog, and my social agenda this month – I’m looking forward to being extra thankful and grateful this Thanksgiving. I can’t wait for what’s to come.
- Go on a weekend day trip to a spooky location for a photoshoot. I recently caught a post on this abandoned theme park in my own province and seeing as I’ve always been intrigued by these types of roadside attractions, I am thrilled to know we have one nearby. An afternoon drive and photoshoot at this location is a must.
- Enjoy a Salted Caramel Mocha or two without regret. Now, I may be a Starbucks girl, but I’ve never been a Pumpkin Spiced Latte girl. I am, however, a huge fan of the Salted Caramel Mocha and I believe that everyone should indulge on a few this month. While I’ve already had a few to date, I need to work on my regret free indulging.
- Throw an epic Halloween party with friends. This one is already on the calendar, but I’ve always dreamed of throwing an awesome Halloween party and co-hosting with friends. Since two of my bests have graciously offered to turn their home into a horror house for one night, the planning over the next few weeks is going to be a blast.
So, tell me! What is on your October Wish List this year?