If you’re on the East Coast of Canada (and maybe even the USA) you are getting set for what is going to be the PERFECT September weekend that is set to include hot, hot, hot weather and sun, sun, sun. Can you tell I’m excited? Because I am.
While I’m going to be spending part of my weekend on the ocean, I am also going to be getting ready to travel to Phoenix, Arizona next week. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? Because, I do.
However YOU will be spending the weekend, you can’t start your weekend without the C List, now can you?
- Polite racoon knocks on the door to ask for treats (via Mashable) Honestly, my attention span for viral videos typically lasts between 30-60 secs but I could watch this racoon knocking on the door for hours. HOURS.
- 8 Fall Shows To Be Excited About, 10 To Give A Chance, And 6 To Avoid (via Buzzfeed) I’m quite happy to see that the two I’m most looking forward to have landed a Be Excited (Scream Queens) and Give it a Chance (Limitless). Which are you most looking forward to?
- A Woman Somehow Photographed A Seal Riding A Whale And It’s Spectacular (via Mashable) This is real life national geographic shit at it’s finest.
- 21 Reasons You Should Fall In Love With A Cat Person (via Buzzfeed) This is so painfully accurate, it hurts.
- The 5 Stages to Becoming a Fangirl (ft. Grace Helbig) (via YouTube) Sometimes you find a YouTube video that pretty much sums up your entire life. This is that video. Bonus: If you love Taylor Swift or Grace Helbig, you need to watch this.
And that is it from me! Have an awesome Friday. Have an an even more amazing weekend. And just, be awesome, ok? Ok!
Hey! Did you catch this month’s Book of the Month? If you love Christina Lauren or just love, love in general – you need to check out my spoiler free thoughts on Dark Wild Night. Go! Go do it!
Also! Next week’s C List will be coming at you from Phoenix, Arizona as I’m travelling there Wednesday SO stay tuned for all the desert instas because I am kind of obsessed with the desert.