I don’t know what the weather looks like where you are this weekend BUT here on the East Coast, the weather looks absolutely spectacular. I’m talking hot, sunny and did I say HOT? Needless to say, this beach bum is so ready for the weekend to start.
But before I spend the day ocean side at my Friday office – here is this week’s C List. Curated with love by yours truly.
1. The Official “Burnt” Trailer (via Hollywood Reporter) You may know (or you may not) that I’m a huge Bradley Cooper fan. I also really love food. Combine the two in a Weinstein Company movie and you’ve satisfied my palate. See what I did there? Bonus: He’s working with Sienna Miller again and I loved their chemistry in American Sniper.
2. 17 Ways to Have a More Organized Life (via Levo League) I’m a wee bit of an organizational freak, so I loved this list and can’t wait to score some washi tape for my Kate Spade planner.
3. Here’s How To Add As Much Text As You Want On Snapchat (via Buzzfeed) Hey snapchatters! Here’s the hack you’ve been waiting for all your life. Or, you know, since Snapchat launched.
4. How to Brand Your Pinterest Boards (via Elle & Co) Hey Pinners! If you’re looking to draw more love to your Pinterest board, score more followers or perhaps – grow your Pinterest tribe – this post is for you!
5. This Girl’s Senior Photos At Taco Bell Are A Work Of Art (via Buzzfeed) This girl is my 18 year old spirit animal. Why didn’t I think of this back in 2002?
What links are YOU crushing on this week? Let me know in the comments below OR tweet me!
And most importantly – have an amazing weekend!
Did you catch my Recipe of the Month? If you love fresh dill or greek yogurt – it’s a must! And make sure to come back on Saturday for my latest Books in my Beach Bag post! Hint: It’s the book ALL my friends can’t stop talking about this summer.