After a simply epic long weekend last week, I’m looking forward to much R&R and time spent with a good book or working on the blog this weekend. The forecast looks wonderful. I have absolutely zero plans. And I woke up to my favorite ocean view.
Life is good.
But before I get in a solid day of PR life on the water, here is this week’s C List. Curated by yours truly.
1. How to Get Great Hair (via Refinery29) Honestly, I learned so much.
2. Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg’s Awkward Interview (via Funny or Die) I’m a fan of both of these actors. I mean, yes – I’m a former Twihard (shhh – let’s not talk about it) and I think Jesse Eisenberg is just the most adorably awkward soul there ever was. Regardless of whether you’re fans of either of these talented actors – there is a reason this video has been shared all over my feeds. It’s just awesome.
3. 20 Animals Trying To Become Professional Photographers (via EarthPorn) Love animals? This will make your entire day. Maybe even week.
4. The Full Red Band (NSFW) Deadpool trailer (via Polygon) There is a reason Comic Con was a buzz with the preview of this trailer and it’s not only because of Ryan Reynolds. Warning: not safe for work ;)
5. Top 5 Patio Essentials This Season (via Jillian Harris) You guys – summer is NOT over yet. There’s still time to add to your patio or refresh it before the summer ends! I’m in love with this entire patio look. What’s your favorite piece?
Have an AMAZING weekend and don’t forget to come back Sunday night for scenes from mine!
Did you catch my Product of the Month featuring the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Tess + Olivia crystal teardrop? If not, go now!
Need a book recommendation for the weekend? May I recommend Lindsey Kelk’s Single Girl’s To Do List! I plan on finishing this perfect summer read in the sun this weekend!
Lastly, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or add me on Snapchat: crystalcrichard for daily, real time snapshots of life on the East Coast.