Good Morning and Happy, Happy Friday! Double the happy because a) I never thought Friday would get here and b) I’ll be firmly planted beach side until Monday morning and working from the ocean side for the day. #workfromanywherefridays
This past week has been one of those weeks – late nights and lot’s of coffee – so I’m especially excited to see the arrival of the weekend.
Next week, I’m off to Montreal on Wednesday to be an MC at this year’s Startup Fest (check out the amazing Speaker Lineup here). I’m absolutely psyched and I’ll admit – a little nervous – but I’m confident that it’s going to be one of the coolest and most exciting things I’ve ever done in my career.
But before the weekend begins and my Montreal adventure starts – here is this week’s C List.
1. 10 Movie Moments that were Totally Unscripted (via Movie Pilot) I knew some of these, but there were others I was completely shocked about. Crazy Stupid Love is one of my favorite movies and to know Ryan Gosling’s Dirty Dancing move scene was unscripted just made it even better.
2. Getting deep with word porn (via theBerry) I dare you to read this and not have your heart flutter. My favorite? “Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic.”
3. Starbucks Has Big News About Its Cold Brew Iced Coffee (via Refinery29) Have you tried the new brewed iced coffee at Starbucks? I love iced coffee and drink it almost every day in the summer, but I haven’t been brave enough to try it yet. I’d love to hear your thoughts, if you have!
4. The Newest Mockingly Part 2 Teaser (via Mashable) It’s short. It’s awesome. I am SO excited for this movie.
5. Definitive Proof That No One Throws A Party Like Taylor Swift (via Buzzfeed) To everyone but especially my girl squad: Next year. July 4th, 2016. Rhode Island. You’re all invited.
Happy Weekend :)