Because guacamole is always extra, I work hard so that I can afford guacamole in my life. #priorities
So when I found out that Chipotle was revealing their famous guacamole recipe, well, I made it within 24 hours. The result? My new favorite guacamole, with a few twist ingredients of my own.
Tonight, sharing is caring – guacamole and avocado lovers unite!
2 ripe avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
A dash or two of hot sauce
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Cut your avocados in half and remove the pit, scoop out the avacado goodness and then mash those avocados in a bowl.
2. Squeeze in some lime juice.
3. Throw in those finely chopped red onions.
4. Sprinkle some kosher (or sea salt!) in there too.
5. Spice it up with a dash or two or three of your favorite hot sauce.
6. Throw in that beautifully chopped cilantro.
7. Stir, blend, feel your mouth water as you anticipate the guacamole goodness!
And lastly, serve with you favorite chips!
Yes, it’s really that easy.
Do you have a go-to guacamole recipe? I’d love to hear about it! Leave me a note in the comments below! Or tweet me a link @crystalcrichard.