And for my favorite Americans – guess what! Happy you get a long weekend!
It’s been a busy (but short week) here on the East Coast and following last week’s amazing long weekend, I’ve been playing a serious game of catch up with my inbox. Adulting is hard. But worth it.
This weekend, I’m looking forward to a much more relaxed agenda, but will make sure to keep busy enough to give you some good snapshots for Sunday night’s Scenes from the Weekend.
For now, here is this week’s C List!
1. A $1,000 Day in Paris for $100 (via New York Times) Between this and enjoying Laduree macarons from Paris with one of my bests last night – this makes me want to book a flight back to Paris STAT.
2. The First Scream Queens Trailer (via YouTube) If Glee and American Horror Story had a baby, what would it look like? The answer is Scream Queens. Throw in an entertaining cast and Ryan Murphy’s genius mind and boom!
3. 5 Ways to Be Your Own Publicist (via Just Haves) Shameless plug! I wrote this piece for the lovely Justine Santaniello’s Just Haves blog and I’m so excited about the love it’s been getting! If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, please do!
4. F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Great Gatsby” home on sale for $3.8M (via Page Six) No but really. I need someone to buy me this house.
5. The One Book You Need to Read This Summer (via VictoriaDenault.com) V is a dear friend of mine and I am exploding with excitement about the release of her first novel on June 2nd. I could not be more proud of her for chasing her dreams and making it happen. She inspires me every day. If a sexy novel and gorgeous hockey players is your thing – this book MUST be on your summer reading list.
What links are your crushing on this week? Leave a note to let me know or tweet me @crystalcrichard!
And if you haven’t already, make sure to check out my Recipe of the Month – it may be your new go-to brunch recipe.
Have a great weekend!