And for my fellow Canadians, HAPPY LONG WEEKEND.
After the long winter we’ve had, the forecast for the weekend is promising sun and warmth, and I’m SO excited to soak up every last minute of it. I’m also heading to Fundy National Park to do some hiking and I’ve been dreaming about getting lost in the woods (figuratively not literally) and chasing the park’s beautiful waterfalls all week.
East Coast Summer, it’s finally here.
Of course, before the long weekend can get started, here are the links I’ve been absolutely crushing on this week, including some sent over from friends!
1. The Jem and the Holograms Trailer (via Mashable) Now, everyone is freaking out about how outrageous this trailer is. How it isn’t doing the 80’s cartoon we all loved justice. I don’t know how I feel about it (and I won’t until I see the movie) but I do know I’m going to want a strand of pink hair before all is said and done.
2. 12 Things Millennials Won’t Spend Money On (via Levo League) As someone who just cancelled her cable, I can’t agree with this post more. What do you refuse to spend your money on?
3. Calling all frappuccino lovers (via TIME) Did you know you can now get a MINI version of the frappuccino? I’m excited. Even if someone on Twitter made fun of me for being excited about the calories I will save by having a 10oz drink over a 12oz. Haters gonna hate.
4. Instagram artist uses everyday objects to bring drawings to life (via Mashable) This is amazing. Now excuse me while I go turn mandarin oranges into sea turtles.
5. 17 Habits Of Happy Independent Women — How Many Do You Have? (via the Bolde) A best friend sent me this and it was the perfect way to start my week. I’m proud to say I have 15/17 of these. How many do you have?
And that’s it for this week! Have an amazing weekend (however long it may be!)
Catching up on this week’s posts? Discover my Product of the Month where I reveal the two eye liners I’m currently obsessed with! OR check out my trip to the Zoo last weekend where we were nearly eaten by deadly, people eating cats.
Oh and don’t forget to come back on Monday night for the FIRST Scenes from the Weekend of the Summer!