After a busy week (with a side or two of stress cured by frappuccino happy hour – thank you Starbucks) and an exciting time in Halifax last weekend — I’m looking forward to a weekend of R&R, spending quality time with Mamacita for Mother’s Day on Sunday, and yes – more binge watching of Nashville on Netflix. Because that show (and Gunnar Scott) are my life now.
And if you watch – you should let me know in the comments or tweet me so we can flail together. I am cruising through season 2 and will be purchasing season 3 on iTunes this weekend. #dedication
Until then, here are this week’s hottest links.
1. Draper James – Reese Witherspoon’s New Lifestyle Brand (via Draper James) Though every celebrity and their dog is launching their own lifestyle brand or blog these days, one can’t roll their eyes when Reese Witherspoon does it, because it’s Reese and everything she touches is holy. Much like this stunning new line I really can’t afford but will covet all the same.
2. 8 Ways to Slash Your Expensive Cell Phone Bill (via Daily Worth) Cell phones: expensive but necessary. Here are 8 really great ways to make the monthly bill a little less painful.
3. Restaurant creates plates designed to look good on Instagram (via Mashable) I am all about this life.
4. Mexican Street Corn (via Seed at the Table) It’s starting to feel like summer and BBQ season is in full swing. I cannot WAIT to try these on the grill this summer.
5. The Newest Magic Mike Trailer (via The Verge) Happy Friday ladies.
Have an awesome weekend! And if you haven’t already – make sure to check out this month’s Guilty Pleasure post from last night! Hint: It may be your new song of the summer.