Oh hey there, MAY.
Whether the tulips and cherry blossoms are out where you are, or you’re still waiting for that last ugly, brown, snowbank to melt (this is all too real for me right now) — May is here and it is one of my favorite months of the year.
Because it means flip flops, sundresses, and the beginning of the summer season of windows down, patio drinks, and long weekends on the ocean. Yes, as many of you know, I am all about that East Coast life.
But until I can pack my weekend bag for the shore, here are five links I’m crushing on this week.
1. 20 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think You Are (via PULPTASTIC) I think we’ve all needed this post at some point in our adult lives.
2. Chuck Bass & Nate Archibald Reunited And It’s So Damn Beautiful (via Buzzfeed) Calling all Gossip Girl fans — while Chuck MAY have looked better in his dapper suits, I have to admit, seeing these two together makes me long for my Gossip Girl days.
3. Lake Michigan Is So Clear Right Now You Can See Shipwrecks From The Sky (via Buzzfeed) Are you weird like me and love shipwrecks and the ocean floor? Yes? This post is for you.
4. 27 Movies That Will Make You Excited For Summer (via Buzzfeed) I’ve seen nearly every movie on this list, and I was so happy to see some of my summer favourites, including Adventureland, Jaws, and Dirty Dancing, and National Lampoons Vacation. What’s your favorite summer movie?
And the last post, which is incredibly dear to my heart, is my first contributed post to one of my favourite sites – Levo League. While this post may not ever apply to you, it was a goal of mine to contribute to Levo this year, so I’m pretty excited it happened. I’d love if you give it a peek and blow it a kiss!
5. 10 Interview Questions You’ll Be Asked If You Want to Be a PR Manager (via Levo League) Whether you’re applying for a career in PR or not, always know how to tell YOUR story.
That’s it from me! I wish you all a very exciting weekend.
Come back next Wednesday for my newest Guilty Pleasure of the Month!
PS: If you’re a Fifty Shades fan, make sure to download your HD copy available today on iTunes! Two hours of bonus features, an alternate ending, AND the new Fifty Shades Darker teaser! Oooh la la!