It’s Friday and while I’m excited that it’s Friday because that means lazy Saturday and Sunday mornings in bed, I have to admit that I’m a little sad to see the weekend arrive.
As many of you may already know if you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or we’re Facebook friends – Onboardly moved into our new office downtown this week and I’m probably the happiest publicist on the East Coast.
Honestly, I didn’t think I could love an office as much as this, but I’m truly, madly, deeply, irrevocably in love with this office space.
Naturally, I’m sad to be saying goodbye to such a perfect, creative space for two days. True story.
So before I go get comfy in the new space for the day and take on the world, here is this week’s C List, featuring some ridiculously cute animals, a sequel announcement, and a little bit of everything else in between.
1. 33 Extremely Important Questions “The Hills” Needs To Answer Immediately (via Buzzfeed) If you were a fan of the Hills (like myself) this post is a must, but above all – #1 is most important. What DID happen to Heidi’s dog Bella? Who, by the way, is my cat Bella’s namesake.
2. Zoolander 2 is Happening (via Variety) This news absolutely made my week and the delivery of it is one of my favorite cinematic PR moves of the year to date.
3. Definitive Proof that Gossip Girl was a Waffle (via Buzzfeed) Let me say two things: 1) This post is so accurate, it hurts. 2) I would like to be best friends with the person who thought of this post and share creative mind space for a day or two.
4. The Cutest Baby Chameleons You Will Ever See (via Buzzfeed) You’re welcome.
5. 23 Reasons Why You Belong at Green Gables (via Buzzfeed) If you’re a fan of Green Gables or Anne Shirley, this post is for you.
And that is it for today! I swear, this post was in no way sponsored by Buzzfeed. Though the love for them is fierce.
Have an awesome day.