That dress was totally white and gold for the record.
But seriously, what did we do before the internet?
While I became completely wrapped up in the llama situation (seriously, who wouldn’t?) and ended up on the phone debating the dress situation with one of my bests, believe it or not, there were some remaining links worth clicking on this week.
On this lovely Friday morning, here they are for your reading pleasure.
1. This Insane Fan Theory About “Titanic” Will Blow Your Mind (via Buzzfeed) Seriously. When you’re done being mind blown about a dress, give this a read. You may never look at Titanic the same way again.
2. 10 Things Successful Women Do Every Day (via Refinery29) I absolutely love that Lauren Conrad is an R29 contributor – this piece is by far my favorite so far. My favorite tidbit of advice? Make time for yourself.
3. The MH370 Theory That Will Blow Your Mind (via NY Mag) This week’s C List theme is obviously following a theme: blow your mind. This is a longer read but it’s one that will haunt you long after you’re done. I still can’t stop thinking about it.
4. Ed Sheeran’s “Dirty” Cover (via Vulture) You’re welcome.
5. Spotting Cute French Guys on the Paris Metro (via MessyNessyChic) This is amazing. Also the first guy, in the suit, is my future husband. He just doesn’t know it yet.
Happy Friday friends!