The C List may have been a little MIA last week to make room for “Fifty Shades of Grey: all blogged up” on the blog, but it’s back and packed with fun links to get your Friday off to the perfect start.
It was one of those stressful weeks where renouncing all my possessions and moving to a beach hut somewhere seemed appropriate, so I’m particularly happy to see Friday’s arrival. ESPECIALLY because this weekend includes a Spa Day on Saturday with my one and only B.
Because the spa with your best friend is really, truly, the cure for everything.
In the meantime, here is this week’s C List.
1. The ‘Aloha’ Trailer (via YouTube) I saw this trailer on Fifty Shades last week and it’s now my new fixation. With an incredible cast including Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, John Krasinski and Bill Murray I cannot wait for this movie. Did I mention it’s set in Hawaii? Yeah. Sold.
2. 25 Truly Terrifying Pictures Of The Snow In Eastern Canada Right Now (via Buzzfeed) This is mostly for anyone who doesn’t live where I live and for that I am jealous. Welcome to our Winter Hell. I am now accepting plane tickets to warmer destinations. I am a great cook and I always make my bed. I am the PERFECT house guest. Okay? Okay.
3. Here is an adorable cat wearing a hat in the snow (via Buzzfeed) You’re welcome.
4. A Valentine’s Day Letter from Will to Hanna (via the Sub Club Books) Fan of Christina Lauren’s “Beautiful Player?” You will now proceed to swoon over this sweet letter from Will to Hanna for Valentine’s Day. It’s really the sweetest thing.
5. Oscar Party Sandwich Bar (via Cupcakes and Cashmere) Honestly, I’m now regretting not having an Oscar party so that I can have an Oscar sandwich bar.
On that note – Happy Oscars weekend! I know that I said I wasn’t going to live blog this year BUT I’m already suffering from FOMO at the idea so come back Sunday night at 7:00pm EST for the red carpet, show starts at 8:30pm EST. It’s going to be fun!
PS: Dying to read my Fifty Shades of Grey official review? Come back on Saturday morning for Fifty Thoughts on Fifty Shades.