If you’re on the East Coast and you’re like me, you’re probably sick and tired of seeing snow, hearing about snow, and just existing on this side of the continent in general. I’ve never craved the beach or the West Coast more than I do right now. I’d take a Vancouver or Seattle winter over this meteorological torture any day.
BUT when one lives on the East Coast and is forced to live in a snowy wonderland, one must make the best of it, which is why I’m excited to celebrate the best’s husband’s birthday this weekend (or as he calls it – Marcmas!) and take part in some outdoor, winter fun with friends.
Until then, here is this week’s C List for your Friday morning reading pleasure!
1. Jimmy Fallon Lip Sync Battle – feat. Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart (via YouTube) If you’ve been living under a rock this past week and haven’t seen this – stop, drop, watch.
2. 8 Parisian Style Essentials for the Professional Woman (via Levo League) Since my trip to Paris in September, I’ve been slightly obsessed with Parisian style. This post from the gals at Levo League nails it with 8 simple wardrobe must-haves.
3. 7 Reasons We Admire Birthday Girl Lauren Conrad’s Career (via Levo League) As a huge Lauren Conrad fan, this post is perfection and inspiring.
4. What Your Favorite Wine Says About You (via WineFolly) Not going to lie but this was eerily accurate. I’m a Malbec girl and my guilty pleasure is DEFINITELY that I love dipping my pizza crust in ranch. No comment on the box of adult toys. What does your favorite wine say about YOU?
5. The Magic Mike XXL Trailer (via YouTube) I’ve contributed about a hundred of the 3M views this has gotten since it dropped Wednesday and I have zero regrets about this.
BONUS: Every GIF From “Magic Mike XXL” That You Need In Your Life – You’re welcome.
Have a great weekend everyone!
PS: Consider yourself a Fifty Shades fan? Curious? To celebrate the release of Fifty Shades of Grey, there will be a Fifty Shades themed post on the blog every day next week. That’s right – starting Monday, you get your daily dose of all things Christian on the blog so don’t forget to check back on Monday morning OR subscribe to have the post delivered right to your inbox -> ->