Yes. I’m a little excited.
Because it’s Friday and I have a very exciting weekend of fun times planned, complete with top secret Halloween costume prep and a 5K race on Sunday, because why not?
I also have some amazing links to share with you on this exciting Friday – including a new recipe I can’t stop craving and making.
So without further excited babbling, here is this week’s The C List.
1. New Mockingjay TV spot (via Hypable) I don’t know how they keep getting better, but they keep getting better. #Peeta
2. Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream (via Life’s Ambrosia) I made this recipe last weekend after seeing one of my California friends enjoying delicious shrimp tacos on Insta. Shrimp tacos (and West Coast fish tacos) are probably one of my favorite things in the world. This recipe did not disappoint. It was so good – I made it again the following night.
3. NEW Starbucks Holiday Drinks (via Huffington Post) Move over Caramel Brûlée latte – the Chestnut Praline Latte is about to drop and my guess is that it will be utterly divine.
4. Ikea’s The Shining Inspired Halloween Commercial (via YouTube) Nailed it.
5. Brad Pitt on Between Two Ferns (via Funny or Die) I mean, I love every episode of Between Two Ferns but this one is just golden for so many reasons.
I hope you have an equally exciting weekend! And if you’re headed to any early Halloween parties – enjoy!
x C x