And no, you’re not crazy – I was just here two weeks ago.
What’s the perfect cure for vacation withdrawal? Plan another trip back. In two weeks.
Poof! Next thing you know you’re drinking Raspberry Cordials minutes after crossing the confederation bridge and devouring Boom Burgers (the best burgers.)
But for real – every summer, my mother and I do a mother-daughter road trip (or trip to Hawaii, on some occasions) and this year’s trip is three days on the Island taking in lighthouses, lobster dinners, beach sunsets, and taking in all the magic. Have I mentioned lately that I love summer on the East Coast?
So while we’re out gallivanting – here is this week’s The C List, jam packed with goodness.
1. Better Call Saul Teaser (via YouTube) I am still in Breaking Bad withdrawal over six months later, this helps ease the pain immensely. Just promise me at some point we get some Jesse Pinkman.
2. The Whole Veronica Mars Gang is Coming Back for a New Web Series (via Buzzfeed) Basically the very best news there ever was because, Logan Echolls.
3. The Best of Me full length trailer (via Huffington Post) If you thought the first teaser trailer was good… Stock up on Kleenex now for this movie.
4. The Official Camp X-Ray trailer (via YouTube) Kristen Stewart’s latest film – while I’m not one to usually be drawn to these types of movies, this trailer had me moved in seconds. You go KStew.
5. Outlander is the Historical Smut of my Dreams (via Jezebel) Have you heard of Outlander? If you haven’t and you’re a woman with an appreciation of hot men with accents (extra points for those in kilts) you may want to jump on this bandwagon. I watched the pilot last weekend and let me tell you. Hook. Line. Sinker.
Alright folks. Someone needs a morning run on the Haunted Woods trail.
With love from PEI,
x C x
Want more Prince Edward Island? Then check out all my recent posts : The Most Magical Place on PEI Part One and Part Two and my guest post on Hardcovers & Heroines on all things Anne of Green Gables! And make sure to follow me this weekend on Instagram!