Today the 50 Shades of Grey trailer happened.
And it was even better than I could have ever imagined.
Adios. Dead. Gone. Bye. Nice knowing you all.
As you can all imagine formulating sentences is hard, because holy shit I loved this trailer even more than I expected to. And I was really really expecting it to be awesome but then awesome turned into epic and then …. fuck.
I don’t swear on here a lot. But fuck….
Here are thirteen times the 50 Shades of Grey trailer absolutely NAILED IT.
1. When we first see Christian. Because THOSE EYES.
And those lines? “Look at me….” “I am….” ???
2. The elevator scene. Let’s talk about the elevator scene.
Also I’ve been in that elevator. That did not, in fact, happen when I was in that elevator.
3. Let’s talk about the Grey Enterprises helicopter.
Cherry in a suit on top.
4. Christian twirling Ana on the dance floor.
5. When Christian saves her from the biker.
Second, this was exactly what I wanted after I saw the set pictures of when they filmed here.
In Vancouver. In Gastown. I miss it.
6. That apartment view though….
7. Jealous Christian, which is basically the best non-sex scene in the book for me because protective Christian is HOT.
8. Under the table funzies. Let’s face it. This killed me in Beyonce’s teaser.
Perfect leg graze is perfect.
9. Christian’s jeans. When it comes to wardrobe – there were only two necessary requirements: good suits and playroom jeans.
10. I don’t even know what this scene is – BUT I LIKE IT.
11. Dakota Johnson’s acting chops that allowed her to deliver the perfect reaction when she first sees the playroom.
12. Christian carrying Ana to bed. In the jeans.
And I don’t even care.
Because yet again – #NailedIt
13. And lastly – Beyonce’s haunting remix of “Crazy in Love” and Ana throwing her head back in pleasure?
Chains, whips, blindfolds.
Is it February yet?
If you’re still breathing, what was YOUR favourite part of the Fifty Shades trailer?
I’m just going to get back to my vodka and flailing.
x C x